The dining area. Pretty snug! But can I say just how much I love those seat cushions?
Left side of the kitchen.
Left side of the kitchen, continued.
Right side of the kitchen. Don't worry, that ugly space is where the washing machine is going to be.
If you can't tell, the kitchen is my favorite room in the house. So here's another view of it.
Half bathroom/Travis' room when he comes to stay.
Full bathroom. I'll spare you with more toilet pics, but one cool thing about this room is that we have a bidet. Dallin was super excited about that.
The family room.
Dal's favorite thing in the house. Ok, I'll admit it. I like it too. Also, our landlord picked out that light fixture. It is quite the conversation starter.
Other side of the family room.
The bedroom. I love my quilt!
The beast that Dallin assembled.
Another view of our bedroom. We don't have any closets, so the army loaned us those wardrobes for the time we are here.
The office.
This will be the guest bedroom, when we have guests. So come on and visit us already! For now, it is serving as bike storage. And slipper storage apparently. oops forgot to move those!
Ever since we got married, we have been moving around and we haven't really had a permanent home. So it is so nice to now have our own home and feel settled. It was a challenging move though. It was our first move in the army, so we weren't exactly sure how that worked, and also we were moving into a foreign country. Also we had no furniture when we got there, so it was pretty challenging trying to purchase furniture in a foreign country. We didn't really know where to look! We didn't even know the Italian word for furniture! And furniture is really expensive here. We ended up buying everything from Ikea. As a result Dallin spent about four days straight assembling Ikea furniture. He is now the Ikea furniture assembling champion, and could probably put together a dining room chair with his eyes closed.
The Ikea champion assembling a whole house of furniture.
3 comments:
Wow! It looks great. I'm on my way.
OMG...Your kitchen is adorable!!! Oh sister, I love you and all your cuteness. My goodness. I enjoy your posts thoroughly.
i think i'll manage in that half bathroom. just give me some magazines to read....
Post a Comment