Sorry for the lack of updates...the year is wrapping up and I am doing my best to stay on top of everything. Little recap of Allison coming out a few weeks ago....it was amazing, we had an incredible time at a jazz club dancing and enjoyed the city and most importantly being together. It was short, but we had a blast!
Since then I have been writing papers and sleeping. So far I am at about 35 pages written in the past two weeks...It is currently 71 degrees outside and I am in the library working on a term paper for econometrics due on Monday. But life is great, the semester is going very well and the summer is quickly approaching. The semester ends on May 14th for me and I will fly out to Utah on the 15th to spend about a week in Utah and then Allison and I will head back to California together to go camping with our families at Pinecrest. Oh, and hopefully I will catch Vindie and Lincoln's new addition in there as well! Ok, back to work.
Dallin
1 comment:
Good luck with the end of the semester! I will try to make the baby come when you are here!
Post a Comment