Sunday, May 3, 2009

Getting closer yet


Hey!

Well, the weekend has been really awesome despite my current lack of Allison. Matt Tower, an incredible friend from before my mission came up from Texas for the weekend and we had a great time catching up and watching the Patriot League Track championships. It was great to see him again, it had been nearly 3 years! Insane how time flies. I turned to him late last night and asked, "so, have I changed?" and he chuckled back "not even a little."
I thought that was interesting, considering what I have done the past three years and all that I have been through. It is reassuring to know that who I am remains constant through all of that. I posted this picture today because I love Cambodia, and miss it like crazy. What an incredible blessing my mission was, I miss the people so much. I can't wait to go there again with Allison someday. Although, I hope by then they have cleaned it up a little, I don't miss the diarrhea!!!
One week of class, and 4 finals, and then I am done! I miss Allison like crazy, and cannot wait to see her and my family in a little over a week!!!
dallin

No comments: