Monday, May 25, 2009

It is official


Well,

As most of you have all discovered, Allison and I got engaged last Thursday May 21st! We have set a date of June 5th, 2010 for our wedding. This is going to be a long engagement, but due to our educations next June works out best. We couldn't be happier. Allison just got on a plane headed for Salt Lake to finish out her Spring quarter while tomorrow I head out for New York for 3 weeks of military training.


With the beginning of our engagement we have decided to convert my blog to our blog, and Allison will begin posting to this site!


We just had an incredible 11 day break together. We spent 5 days in Utah and then a few days in Danville and have had a great time. It is always hard to say goodbye, but this will just be a quick 3 week stretch before we are together for 8 weeks for the rest of the summer!


Like I mentioned, I will be out in the field for the next 3 weeks, so I will be unable to access this or facebook till June 17th. Be back soon!


-Dallin

No comments: