
It has been a few weeks since my last post and thought I would provide a quick update on what is going on in the exciting life of Dallin...
Last Friday I came to Utah to spend a little less than a week here with Allison. We have had an incredible time together doing super fun stuff like hiking to the timp caves, dinner in Salt Lake City, dancing, dinner at Aunt Bonnie's (always incredible), attend awesome BYU classes, and just enjoy each other's company. But the best is yet to come, tomorrow we both fly to California to spend a few days with family. We are actually headed up to Pinecrest on Friday to spend the weekend camping and I have been tasked to take all the kids minus Devan, Dillon and Vindie and fend for them. It should be fun, though Allison is going to need to help me!
I head back to New York next Tuesday for 3 weeks of Army training then I will be back in California for the summer! Life is incredible right now, really haven't ever been this happy in my whole life. Life is great, and I can't wait to see my family tomorrow!
-dallin
2 comments:
Yay for you coming tomorrow. I hope I have an addition for you to meet before you go to training.
Thanks for blogging your life - it's fun to keep up with you a little bit. Have a wonderful time with your family. Love ya tons!
Post a Comment