I am about 3 weeks into the fall semester, and school is proving to be more difficult than I expected. Although, I only have about 3 hours of class everyday, it still seems like I don't have enough time to get everything done. I usually have to do around 100 pages of reading each night, along with other written assignments as well. I also have to make time throughout my week to meet with my group to work on various group projects. The plus side: I am learning a lot!
Despite this, Dallin and I are able to find around 2 hours in our days to video chat. This is my favorite part of the day. I am also trying to find a spare thirty minutes each day to exercise. Exercising really helps me to manage my stress.
I just got a calling in my ward today. I am a family home evening group leader. I had this same calling freshman year, and I quite enjoyed it. This time around it may be more difficult because my family home evening group is rather large (around 20 people). I think it is going to be a challenge to get everyone to attend.
Today I also booked another ticket to New York. But don't worry, I used sky miles, so it was relatively inexpensive. I am planning to visit Dallin October 30- November 1. It will be fun to spend Halloween with him. Any suggestions for Halloween costumes? If I were not going out to New York, I would probably have to spend Halloween alone because my friends will most likely want to go to a dance, and I never really feel like going to dances without Dallin. It should be a fun weekend. October is going to be a very busy month though. I am going to be out of town 3 out of the 4 weekends in October. Should be interesting...
No comments:
Post a Comment