Friday, September 11, 2009

Fall already?

It is cold in New York, already! Dang it. 3 weeks ago it was too hot, now it is too cold. Either New York is the worst state in the United States or I am a complainer. It has been a few weeks since our last update. We are doing well, we had an incredible time last weekend together in Salt Lake. We had a fantastic time at the Mt. Timpanogas temple Saturday morning, at Park City, in Provo and of course with Uncle Jon/Aunt Bonnie & co.
We are back apart again, not fun, but we are doing well. Allison is actually sick with a cold today, and I am procrastinating starting my Friday afternoon homework by typing this. Tomorrow is our first home game of the football season. We play Duke, they are horrible, and so are we, it should be good! School is good, nothing too exciting to report.
Being engaged is awesome! But it is designed to be a little shorter than 13 months as Allison and I are learning. We can't wait to be married and start our life together. Just 8 more months to go! Woohooo! Ugh. She is sick of living with girls, and I am definitly sick of living with men. We are definitely both extremely heterosexual.
In order to alleviate the pain I have began to plan our honeymoon a little and our adventure which will follow (likely Europe unless we get stationed in Germany, in that case we may stick a little closer). I should be getting my class rank in the next week or so. At the end of the month I will submit my branch preferences and then on November 1st I will get the official word on what I will be doing for the next 5 years! Exciting stuff. I can't wait to be graduated from West Point! Ahhhhhhh. It will be awesome. I remember being a lowly plebe, and thinking of my senior year, at that time 5 years away, and thinking that it would never come. Time flies.
Well, Econometrics II is calling my name. Tobit, logit and probit!
Dallin

4 comments:

Allison said...

haha. my favorite part: "We are definitely both extremely heterosexual".

Susannah said...

ah...I am the plebe now...but I am glad you two are sure of your sexuality, that's kind of a big deal in the whole marriage thing....ha ha. I love you guys!

Dorothy said...

I finally found your blog! You are such a gorgeous couple - I'm happy to be related to such a lovely pair. I'm so excited for you to be married! We hope to see you again soon. Love you both!

Troop 225 Scouts said...

You guys are so cute together