Well I haven't updated this in a while. And you can probably guess why! June 5th, 2010 finally came! These past couple of months have been a whirlwind. So many things have happened. But it all started with June 5th when Dallin and I were married and sealed for eternity in the Oakland, California temple.
![]() |
| Dallin and I stealing a smooch right after our sealing. |
Our wedding was such a happy day for me. I felt so much love that whole day, especially in the sealing room. I felt love for my friends and family and appreciation for their support they have given me my whole life. I felt the love from these friends and family who came to our wedding and were supporting us in this big step we were making. And of course I felt love for Dallin, my sweetheart and husband.
It was so amazing to just sit across the altar from him and look into his eyes. I thought about how difficult it has been being apart and having to say goodbye to each other over and over again. We have been through so many trials together. It was so amazing to know at that moment we would be together forever. Even if we would be physically apart again, we could still have the opportunity to be together again forever. I love him so much. He is my best friend. I want to remember that moment forever of sitting across the altar from him and just looking at him and saying, "yes". And feeling so much love for him, so much love from him, so much love from everyone in that room, and so much joy.
After the sealing, Dallin and I walked together hand in hand and were greeted by our family and friends outside the temple. It was beautiful to see all of those wonderful people waiting for us. It was also the first time I had seen any of the flowers or dresses or the tuxes. (I had forgotten about those things in the temple.) I was so happy with everything. Everyone looked perfect dressed in their purple and green!
![]() |
| The beautiful bridesmaids' flowers. |
![]() |
| Hugging the sobbing MOH. |
| A fun shot with the family by Ravenberg Photography. Hopefully I will be able to post more of her pictures once I get our digital copies of them :) |
![]() |
| A beautiful day at the temple! |
After the luncheon, Dallin and I took some more pictures around Danville. Here are some favorites from Ravenberg Photography:
Then came the fun part... the PARTY!!!
Everything looked so beautiful. I was so pleased and happy with everything-- the flowers, the decorations, the food, the music. Thank you so much to everyone who helped out, especially my amazing mother!
Thank you also to our wonderful bridal party. Thank you for being there for us and supporting us during this big change in our lives. We thank those who had to travel to come and celebrate with us during this special event.
Devan Rosdahl, Declan Rosdahl, Mark Stordahl, JD Tueller, Lincoln Fleming, Travis Neal, Dewlin Rosdahl, Venae Rosdahl, Hannah Snyder, Vindie Fleming, Victoria Rosdahl, Shelly Russon, the MOH: Susannah Neal, Veronica Rosdahl
The best thing about our reception was the dancing. Dallin and I wanted the reception to be just a big party and celebration and we wanted everyone to have fun. So we wanted dancing to be a big part of our reception.
Dallin's and my first dance as husband and wife.
Sooz, Dad, and Sandi: always the life of the party
The bouquet toss.
The garter toss.
Then it was time to say goodbye, and get away!
It was the most perfect, happiest day of my life.


















4 comments:
Your day looks amazing! I sure wish I could have been there! Congratulations you two!!! I love you so very much!!!!!xoxo
YAY!!! I love you guys!!! but....you didn't list your own sister...THE MOH...in the group shot! I traveled too!!! WAHHHHHH!!! bahahaha! jk.
oops sorry about that sooz! Don't know how that happened. I'll fix it.
I LOVE this blog post! You are so cute! I'm really glad you're my sister-in-law and have the Rosdahl name! Your pictures look so beautiful!
Post a Comment