Monday, November 1, 2010

I love fall.



My absolute favorite season. Why? Simply because of...

Apple pie,

I had to make this french apple pie for my independent study cooking class. I made it totally from scratch-- made my own crust and topping and thinly sliced the fresh apples. And I probably won't make it again until next fall. It took about five hours! It was very labor-intensive but it tasted delicious and made our house smell wonderful, warm, and cozy.

Pretty leaves,


the State Fair,

We went to the South Carolina State Fair with our friends, the Van Tresses. It was so much fun riding the rides, eating hot dogs and elephant ears and looking at the animals. This is me and Dallin on the ferris wheel.

and Halloween!!!
Me and Doctor Dallin at a Japanese restaurant for a Halloween/Graduation party for Dallin's AGBOLC class.

1 comment:

Vindie said...

Wow I LOVE it! I love the costumes! So cute! I can hardly wait to see you guys next week! So stoked! Allison, plan on a girls night!