Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hi

Well, I am going to give this a try. I really liked how on my mission I could write weekly emails. Those emails helped me stay focused and kept things in perspective. I am horrible at writing in my journal, and I think this is like the journal of the 21st century so here goes nothing.

School is going fine, economics makes my head hurt...in a good way. I am beginning to find my place back here, although I don't think I will ever fit as i did before back when my Army Distance group was still around. It is hard to not have them around anymore. But thats how it goes in life. With the exception of your family/wife you life is just hello and goodbye for everyone else.

I plan on being pretty honest on this thing by the way.

Life after my mission has been amazing so far. Amazing/difficult. This past month and a half back here has been so difficult. I am now at West Point indefinitly, and that is still a difficult pill to swallow.

I have been doing so awesome with respect to the goals I set for myself at the end of my mission. I have been doing pretty well through this transition I would say, I thought after my mission I would be perfect haha...

Allison is probably the most amazing part of this all though. I actually hadn't ever met her before the 27th of July. I am sure I probably ran into her at church numerous times years ago but I can't remember. But because my Dad and her Dad are amazing we met this summer and really hit it off. It is hard to be here while she is there but we are doing great, last weekend I actually made the journey out to Provo kind of last minute and had a blast with her. She is a stud to say the least. I am lucky/blessed!

Well, we have an awesome induction ceremony thing for Coach K and Bobby Knight tonight, time to head out...

1 comment:

Vindie said...

I can't tell you how happy I am that you have a blog.