
Taken while blogging in BYU library. 3/19/09

Fun with photobooth. 3/15/09
So,Currently sitting in Allison's film class next to her. Pretty sweet. Right now we are watching some crazy German documentary. The week has been nothing short of perfect. I flew in last Friday and have had a blast since. We got back yesterday from Grandma Peg's house. We had a great time playing dominoes with Gma and Gpa and Uncle Brad and Aunt Leila. It was sweet. It was so much fun to see them and Grandma is such an awesome host, we ate really well and were taken care of awesomely. The weather has been ridiculous, I have actually gotten a little tan this week which is an unexpected bonus that I didn't expect coming to Utah for Spring Break but I am stoked nonetheless.
Hmmm, well yesterday we stopped by SLC for a blanketless picnic at this sweet building downtown, not really sure what building it was. It has been so incredible to be with Allison this week and spend solid time together. She is so amazing.
We have randomly talked about the past 8 months that we have been dating and how our relationship has evolved and grown. We laughed about the first time I held her hand, the first time I called her, and the first time we used the "L" word. I can't believe how lucky we are to have each other and how perfect we are together. I definitly am not looking forward to Sunday morning and going back to New York but I know that there is where I belong right now. Break has been amazing though, I don't want it to end. I want to be at Allison's side always. She has just one more class today and it is supposed to be in the 70s today and tomorrow so the weekend should be epic like the past week has been.
We have relocated now to the library, her last class ended and now she is getting ready for a test in her info systems class. Ahhhh I hate the thought that in just a few more days I will be 2,196 miles away but right now I am 7 feet away from her. Never in my life have I wanted to stop time like I do when I am with her. All of those cheesy lines that you always hear that say something to the extent that "make this night last forever" or whatever have taken on a whole new level of meaning since being with Allison. I love her so much. Well, she is about ready to get to class and I think that she will need her computer. Thank you Dad and Mom for helping me get out to Utah this week! Thank you Uncle Jon and Aunt Bonnie for letting me stay with you guys this week! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for having us over for a night this week. Life is good. We will post pictures to facebook next week...and Allison will be in New York on April 3rd!
-dallin
No comments:
Post a Comment