Monday, March 9, 2009

kick in the pants

It has been a few weeks since I last updated this. It is now monday morning and i have a test that i need to finish studying for so this will be short.

I woke up last Thursday with a fever, body aches, and a horrible cough. I went to the doctor and three hours later emerged with a goody bag of codeine, antibiotics and other assorted drugs. I then proceeded to sleep from Thursday at 9am till Friday 4 pm! I was diagnosed with bronchitis and it has been a kick in the pants. I am doing better now, although the antibiotics are now really kicking in and leaving me a little sore and stuff. I am just thankful that I got sick when I did, seeing as this weekend i will be traveling out to Utah to be with Allison and I definitly do not want to be sick with her or while I am traveling. So despite the lame weekend of recovering from being sick life is good. Class this semester is flying by, we are already over half-way done with the semester! I am so excited for Spring Break. Allison and I have only had weekends together for the past few months so 8 days will be a welcome change in our relationship. I have rented a car from Avis, and between her school schedule we will have a rad time, I am pumped. But like I said, I have a test in a few hours that I need to finish studying for. Spring Break, 4 days!

Dallin

No comments: