Sorry I haven't updated the blog. Dallin said he wouldn't post again until I do, so I guess that we are taking turns updating this. So far, this summer has been great! Dallin and I had a couple of weeks to just relax and take a break from school and from being apart from each other. Now Dallin is doing an internship in the city, and I am desperately searching for work, currently just settling for doing odd jobs. One of my odd jobs that I have been working on has been actually quite fun. I am currently digitizing all of the Rosdahl's home video tapes and converting them to DVDs. I really enjoy watching their old movies and learning more about the wonderful family that I will soon be entering into.
It is so wonderful being here in Danville with my own family, as well as the Rosdahl family. I enjoy spending time with both of these families. In fact, this past week both mine and Dallin's family took a trip to Yosemite National Park. Each of our families rented cabins in Wawona for a couple of days. The trip was planned so that Dallin and I could attend the wedding and be in the wedding party of one of his old high school friends. It was lots of fun hiking in the mountains, being with our families, and enjoying the beauty of Yosemite.
It is such a blessing to be from the same hometown of my fiance! I never had to have an awkward meeting of the parents, because I already knew them! And it is so great to be able to just drive down the street hang out with Dallin and his family. I so enjoy spending time with the Rosdahls and it is great when my family and Dallin's family can do activities together as friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment