Monday, January 4, 2010

Bad at Blogging and 2010.

I am not good at blogging. I can't ever think of what to write, and I don't want to just bore people with the same old blabber about what is going on with my life. That is why I normally focus on Allison, and the amazing person that she is and the amazing relationship that we have together! 

Christmas break was fantastic of course. Skiing in Tahoe with Allison and my family was a blast despite my grouchy attitude at times. Gift card Monday was fun, and the "epic" ride in San Fran with the Nealies was pretty fun as well. We are now back at school, Allison and I both traveled yesterday to our separate institutions for the last time! Just one more semester to go until graduation! I am so excited, 2010 is going to be awesome.




Quick to-do list (in chronological order) for 2010:
- choose first duty station
- plan honeymoon/potential European or Asian vacation
- help Allison and Mary plan the wedding
- graduate from West Point
- get married to Allison!!!
- go on honeymoon
- go to Europe or Asia
- move to Columbia, South Carolina for Adjutant General Officer Basic Course
- move to first duty station

This is going to be a busy year of more changes than I have ever had at once in my life. I am going to go from single student to married Army officer! I can't wait. I am trying to enjoy the end of this chapter of my life, but I can't help but just being excited to begin my life with Allison as my wife. Cheers.


Dallin

2 comments:

Susannah said...

one word to describe both riding bikes with us and the coming year: EPIC!

Travis Neal said...

what susannah said...