I think most people hate January. January, the month after the holidays, the beginning of a new year, cold, dark, long. Those are the words that came to my head when thinking about January. January actually wasn't too bad for me. It went by pretty quick, the highlight was 500th night of course.
February is looking pretty good. This upcoming week and the final week of February are going to be very busy in school. In 11 days I will be with Allison again! I am getting pretty excited about that. Just have to get through this and next weeks! Today was a good Sunday. I was able to sleep a little more because of fast Sunday which was sweet. I taught my primary class again. They are fun. I am trying to start out hard so they don't think that they can walk all over me. But they are just 5 years old, so I can't be too hard on them. The weekend was great. I think I spent around 5 hours on the phone with Allison. Now you may say, thats so much time! Get a life...but remember that if we were together we would spend twice that much time together in a weekend. I miss her so much though. Weekends are the worst. During the week it isn't that bad, I mean, I still miss her but I am so busy doing this and that that I can't focus on missing her too much. But when it is Friday afternoon, and I just want to cuddle up with her and watch a movie, it hurts...
The weather hasn't been too bad these past few weeks, I think tomorrow the high is supposed to be around 45 degrees! Well, I am ready for bed. This week I have 1 paper due, 1 quiz, 1 oral presentation, 1 test and an in progress review in my systems class! Should be funn.
-Dallin
No comments:
Post a Comment