The months of March and April just seemed to slip past me without me posting anything. They were good months. And now the wedding is closer than ever! Finally all of these exciting events that are happening are finally happening!
March was a good month. The highlight was definitely having Dallin visit me for two weeks for his spring break. We had so much fun. We stayed at my Aunt Sandi and Uncle Monte's house. They are awesome and took very good care of us. Dallin was such a good sport and accompanied me to my classes at BYU.
We also participated in the Rex Lee Run. It was fun, but unfortunately I am still slow. Dallin had to cheer me on to keep going. Fortunately, he is good at that.
We went bowling.
I won of course.
Best of all, we went skiing. It was interesting ski day, however. First it started out fine, but then after two runs Dallin had to go to the resort store to see if he could buy a coat because he forgot his at Sandi's house. He only had a sweatshirt and he was freezing. So we took our skis off and went to go into the lodge. When I tried to get my skis off I slipped and hit my head on a concrete wall by the ski racks. I thought I was fine, but then I started feeling funny like I might have gotten a concussion. I tried skiing a few more runs but I was still feeling funny so Dallin got one of the first aid people to take me down the mountain in a sled. It was kind of embarrassing. I was already injured at the beginning of our ski day and not even from skiing. How pathetic. The first aid people checked me out and I rested a bit until I was feeling better. I eventually did feel better and Dallin and I decided to eat lunch and then go ski some more.
But our troubles didn't end there. The night before we had eaten at this really yummy, but kind of shady Mexican restaurant. The effects of that started to hit us around noon. Me and Dallin were both sick, but we didn't let that ruin our day. We continued skiing and we would race down the mountain in order to get to a bathroom in time. It was miserable at the time but now I look back and laugh at it. Luckily the sickness wore off after two or three hours and we were able to enjoy the end of our ski day. Over all it was really fun.
We spent a day in Salt Lake City.
And then we went to a Copeland concert that night.
We tried to have a picnic at Utah Lake one day. But it didn't really work out. Nobody told us what a dump that place is. We stayed there as long as we could stand it and then left.
My Aunt Kathe and Uncle Fred also invited us to a Jazz game. They played the Celtics and won. We also saw President Monson. His box was just two down from ours. It was lots of fun!
I love how Dallin and I always have so much fun together. He makes me laugh and he makes me so happy when I am with him. I can't wait until we can be together again!
No comments:
Post a Comment